Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh man, It's been a busy month! Thank you so much for coming out to the Sugar and Spice Ball, the turn out was AMAZING!
(Houston Press Photo. Check out tons more on my facebook!)
I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, but it was worth it. I'm so insanely grateful for the wonderful photographers who were there to capture all the magic, Edouard Dubiton, Mauro Luna, Amanda Cantu, and Houston Press's Daniel Kramer. Check out their photo streams, they know what they are doing! And as if planning that shindig wasn't enough I participated in a super fun fashion show in Austin featuring Team Fabrications JenRea, AND mad a ton of hats for Diverse Works charity auction. I think I work best under the stress of multiple deadlines, but now tomorrow's Halloween, and I'm ready to blow off steam!

xoxo
Amberry

No comments:

Post a Comment